Fully digital portrait studio in Findlay, OH.
By appointment only.
FREE consultation & estimate.
Economical rates with FREE basic retouching.
À la carte pricing…no packages full of unwanted items.
Virtually unlimited selection of digital & custom backdrops
can be designed for you.
☛ OTHER SERVICES:
- Digital ENHANCEMENT & PROFESSIONAL PRINTS of photos YOU'VE taken.
- Photoshop retouching, color correction, selective colorization,
new backgrounds, artistic effects, etc…
- Digital RESTORATION of old or damaged prints.
- Personalized GREETING CARDS
- Invitations, graduation or birth announcements, family Christmas cards, modeling comp cards, postcards, etc…
- No need for a photo session; we can use photos you've taken or choose design elements from my library of FREE digital graphics.
- 4-Hour BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY workshop - Click for Class Details
- Learn how to take better pictures with your digital camera.
- FINDLAY PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB - Click for Club Details
- Interested in photography? Learn how to take your photography to the next level.
Whether you're looking for a classic portrait or something edgier, I can design a photo shoot to reflect your personality, your business, or your favorite pastimes.
Anyone can capture snapshots that tend to get hidden away in albums, but a well-done portrait is an investment you will proudly display for years.
My mission is to create images that make you look 10 years younger, 10 pounds lighter, and 10 hours better-rested.
And my goal is nothing less than your complete satisfaction.
After we capture your images in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, you will be able to select the “keepers” and discuss any retouching details.
The retouched images will be ready for approval in about 2 weeks, at which time you can order professional-quality prints, wall art, greeting cards, etc… at prices around a third of what most studios charge.
So, what do you say? Let's see what we can create together!
Visit my Facebook page to view nature photos & additional portraits that aren't posted on this site.
I'd love it if you'd “like” my page
while you're there.